San Diego Based Photographer
Hey, my name is Rachael! I'm a San Diego, California based wedding and lifestyle photographer - Specializing in organic and sun filled photography. I shoot weddings, engagements and family photography in Coronado, La Jolla, Del Mar, Carlsbad and beyond. I am also a fashionista, foodie, world traveler, animal lover and fitness junkie. As a San Diego native, my favorite activities include sunset walks on the beach and trying out new restaurants.
Since photographing my first San Diego wedding in 2014, I've been published, shot weddings all over the world and met some of the coolest people! One of my favorite parts about my job is photographing people in love, on the most important day of their lives.
More facts than you wanted to know
- The ocean is my favorite place in the world. I enjoy surfing, kayaking, paddle boarding and anything water related.
- I love a good excuse to dress up, but also enjoy hanging out in sweat pants all day.
- I live off life quotes and nightly memes.
- A sunset run on the boardwalk is the perfect way to end a day.
- This could be a dealbreaker for some, but I may have a slight obsession with cats.
- On my spare time, I like to go on bike rides and brunch it up with my gal pals.
- I'm on a mission to find the best Bloody Mary in town.
- Sunglasses are my favorite accessory. The bigger the better.
- I love country music and enjoy a good live concert.
Interested in getting in touch? Contact me for more information.