Hey! My name is Rachael and I'm a California & destination wedding photographer living in San Diego. I am also a writer, fashionista, world traveler and animal lover. My favorite activities include sunset walks on the bay and trying new restaurants in the area - I'm a huge foodie.
Since photographing my first wedding in 2014, I've been published and have shot weddings all over the world. Some may call my job as a photographer cool. I call it special. Nothing beats photographing two people in love, on the most important day of their lives.
- I'm 29 years young
- The ocean is my favorite place in the world. I enjoy surfing, kayaking, paddle boarding and anything water related.
- I love a good excuse to dress up, but also enjoy hanging out in sweat pants all day.
- Whole Foods is is great, but Chick-Fil-A for lunch is even better.
- I live off life quotes and nightly memes.
- A sunset run on the boardwalk is the perfect way to end a day.
- This could be a dealbreaker for some, but I may have a slight obsession with cats.
- On my spare time, I like to go on bike rides and brunch it up with my gal pals.
- I'm on a mission to find the best Bloody Mary in town.
- Sunglasses are my favorite accessory. The bigger the better.
- I love country music and enjoy a good concert.