One of my favorite things about being a wedding photographer is getting to know my clients. So I thought it would be fun to do a get to know me post. I don’t share a ton about myself, however that is going to change. I made a goal at the beginning of 2018 to "let the people get to know me". Kicking it off with ten random facts about myself.
1. I'm one of those rare San Diego natives and don't plan on leaving.. just yet.
2. If I wasn't a wedding photographer, I would definitely be a psychologist. My mom was a psychologist growing up and that was my original career plan.
3. I love every type of music, but country speaks to my soul.
4. Living a healthy lifestyle is important to me. But that doesn't mean I don't love a good Mcdonald's cheat day.
5. I watch the news and F.r.i.e.n.d.s daily. Also, a big bravo fan - Real Housewives anyone?
6. I turned 28 this year, but am constantly mistaken for looking younger. At a screamin 5'0 tall (without heels), I don't blame anyone for the confusion.
7. Bargain hunting is something I thoroughly enjoy. I love a good deal! Insider secret, Nordstrom Rack has the biggest selection of designer brands.
8. I'm on a mission to find the best Bloody Mary in San Diego. The Hotel Del is currently high on my list.
9. I love cars and I'm not sure when the fascination came about. My dream of owning an Audi came true recently.
10. Last but not least, Thailand and Bali are high on my list of places to go.
Now that you know a few facts about me, what is something random about you? I'd love to hear!